Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Carter's Birthday



I just spent 30 minutes typing all about Carter's birthday parties and downloading pictures to post when I lost it all in the last second of posting it to the internet because my computer is a total laaa-moooe. So I really don't feel like typing it all again so here is the abreviated version. We had too many parties, too many chuckie cheese tickets, and a whole lot of fun for a six year old whose getting so big. So enjoy the pictures and just make up your own cute little comments about them, since mine are lost in cyberspace somewhere.
I just had to throw in the one of AJ. He was a proud supporter of Chuckie Cheese. And if I might say a pretty fine skee ball player.
The one of Carter shooting the gun is at Cabella's shooting range. Fun place to take the kids.

No comments: