Monday, May 08, 2006

Down for the Count

Last Wednesday I woke up and wanted to go straight back to bed. I was just so tired. I had a few errands to run, so I finished quickly to come home and make lunch for Carter. At 2:30 I couldn't swallow very well. By 5:30 I was fighting a 102 degree fever. It was a quick onset and a 4 day slow torture. The doctor on Thursday morning confirmed what we were thinking, STREP. Oh, my. Strep for an adult is 100 x's worse than for a child. I was so sick. I couldn't get out of bed or even want to sit up to take my medicine. That makes it aweful hard to want to nurse your baby. (poor AJ) Good thing I have my honey, Brian. Brian to the rescue. He took Thursday and Friday off work. After his experience of being a stay at home Dad he was ready to pay his work to let him come in. He did a great job! I'm feeling much better now and need to spend 48 hours cleaning my house. Have a great week everyone, and don't get sick.

No comments: