AJ is doing great. He has been a little tired, I'm not sure I can't blame him. It has made it difficult for Melissa to feed him, but they are both getting the hang of it. He has been feeding much better, and we hope that his blood sugar will be high enough to allow him to come home when Melissa is released.
Tomorrow is the big day, the family of five will be home and on their own.
Thanks again to all those that helped us out over the past few days. Carter and Luke are very happy to be home. They crashed tonight in their own beds, nobody is stirring. I hope Melissa and AJ have a good night.
I will be off to get them in the morning.
July 2011 house building photos
15 years ago



1 comment:
Congrats again on the new arrival. Let's hope AJ passes all his tests so he can come home with Mel. Thanks for keeping us posted. ~PC
Post a Comment