Although the puff pastry dough taste very yummy the results are varied. We all tried one.
Melissa really likes them. The filling is very tasty but the dough is a little questionable. I think Melissa liked them because I managed to under cook them just a hair, which left them a little raw.
I thought that they were pretty good. The dough was tasty and the filling was too. The only thing missing for me was that there was not enough filling.
Grandma also had one and I'm not really sure which way see was leaning.
I've got another batch going now, in which I made the dough. Thye will be similar to the last I think.
Overall, they are a tasty treat but not even close to the crunchy flakey shell that we love so much in the NY version.
July 2011 house building photos
15 years ago



1 comment:
I'll bet you can find pre-made shells. I'd be interested in the filling recipe.
Post a Comment