Thursday, October 13, 2005

4cm and Counting

For all of those of you who are interested in the progress of Baby Codella (otherwise known as You Don't Know Jack) I have decided to place my own blog updates of the progress.
On Wednesday I went for the big doctor's visit. I'm dilated to a 4 with contractions. All the lady's out there should understand the terminology. So it all comes down to the big WHEN is it going to happen moment.
My Mom is out of town in Maryland visiting my brother Steve until Tuesday the 18th, so I'm under strick order not to have this child tell she returns. I don't think I have much control over that matter, but I'll try my best.
I'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Pete Codella said...

Very nice, Mel! This will be a fun way for us to keep tabs on you guys. Good luck with the pending delivery! We'll be thinking of you and the family.