I was really looking forward to spending a Sunday afternoon driving the mountain roads and checking out the fall foliage, since we haven't been out much since Nick was born. So Sunday we decide to take a little ride. The kids are in shorts and t-shirts, and it's nice and warm down in the valley. By the time we get up to Brighton Ski Resort to take a nice walk around the lake, the tempature reads 41 degrees. We were just a little under dressed. I had coats in the car however, but not nearly enough clothes and blankets for Nick. So we ran out of the car, to the lake, and back to the car pretty quickly. Stopped for a few photo ops of course. So as you can see from the photos we are in the snow and it is cold. And the view of the fall foliage??? I think we were just a little late to be viewing the foliage. There are no pretty leaves left on the trees. We had a nice dead mountain to look at. :( But we did have fun spending some family time together.
Also included is a picture of Nick at 8 weeks. He now weighs 7 lbs 12 oz. He is growing, yeah! He's a lot longer too. He changes so much from week to week. He can now fit in his 0-3 month outfits, now that he is 2 months old.



1 comment:
I have the cutest nephews on the planet!
Love you guys lots- Joni
Post a Comment