Nick is 5 weeks old today. I can't believe that 5 weeks has come and gone. I'm just really trying to enjoy the moments, including the midnight feedings and puked on shirts.
Nick visited the doctor again today for a weight check. I wish I had counted how many times he's been to the doctor in the first 5 weeks of life. Anyhow, he is getting bigger. He gained 6.5 ounces this weeks and now is at a total of 7 lbs 1.5 ounces, and 21 inches long. So he's back up to birth weight and the doctor is happy. We won't need to be weighed again until his 2 month appointment on the 23rd of October.
I just had to post some pictures of the boys. I have the cutest boys in the whole world. I'm very blessed to have 4 boys. Aren't they just cute?



1 comment:
Hey Melissa!
Joni told me about you website so I looked you up to see what you are up too. Although Joni keeps me updated on the Collings family news, it is so fun to see pictures of your family. Your boys are soooooo handsome. Especially Nick, he is so cute and teeny tiny. I am glad he is doing well and he is growing. With 4 boys I bet you have your hands full. They are cute. We just started a blog www.bretnlaura.com/home if you want to check it out. I use you as my example you are a great blogger.
P.S. I was very impressed with your heroic house saving actions during the flood :)
Post a Comment