Sunday, October 28, 2007

AJ's Big #2





Last Sunday we celebrated AJ's 2nd birthday. My family came over and enjoyed a good dinner and some great cake. AJ still wasn't quite sure why he was the center of attention but I think he enjoyed it. My favorite part was the gift Grandma Jackie gave him--a big stuffed Elmo that talks. AJ did not want anything to do with it. He was very scared of it, and didn't want his older brothers to bring it anywhere near him. Slowly he has gotten use to Elmo, and now he has a best friend. He wraps Elmo in blankets and puts him down for naps. He won't let anyone touch his Elmo now.

I made him an Elmo cake and witch cupcakes. The witch cupcakes were mostly for my own entertainment, I just thought they were too cute to pass up. I do think he liked his Elmo cake though.

I included a picture of the morning's snowfall. It snowed a few inches on his birthday and the kids enjoyed making snowmen.
And you can also see his stuffed Elmo and a little bit of his reation as he braces himself against Dad's legs. Too funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the witch cupcakes! The Elmo cake is pretty darn cute, too. Nice work!
Vick