We spent Saturday night eating pizza and carving pumpkins with Aunt Joni.
We were all pretty happy with our outcome. The pumpkins looked great and we had a great time carving them.
Notice Dad is watching the World Series in the background. ;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like how you can smooth over any situation to make it sound fun! Did we really have a great time carving pumpkins? :) I guess when we look back on it- YES! It was fun, despite being a llittle tired and ornry!
2 comments:
I like how you can smooth over any situation to make it sound fun! Did we really have a great time carving pumpkins? :) I guess when we look back on it- YES! It was fun, despite being a llittle tired and ornry!
Well, it looks like you were having a good time. And the pumpkins look great.
Post a Comment