
I'm trying out the digital scrap booking and this is about as good as I get right now. I hope to learn more and figure it all out soon. I need to do some tutorials. Nick is getting bigger and stronger everyday. We go to see the doctor on Monday for his 4 month appt. It'll be fun to find out how much he weighs. I know he's grown quite a bit.
Things are going good here. I'm recovering from an appendectomy (sp?). That's right I had my appendix taken out of my body. I figure if I can't spell it, what good is it anyway. The doctor told me that I can't lift more than 10 pounds for 3 weeks. Yeah, right-I have 4 kids. The incision is about 4 inches and I got a whoppin' 7 staples. What a pain, literally. Now my swim suit modeling career is over.



1 comment:
Come on...models and scars are a bit fashion statement right now! Glad you are recovering. Nick looks like such a cutie...can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment