Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A New Year Begins




Since I never sent out any formal Christmas card or letters last year (so don't feel bad that you didn't get one) I thought I would post a little photo of our family. It's grown by 2 feet in the last year. Brian and I are very blessed with our 4 healthy, happy boys.


Carter is excelling in 2nd grade and loves his teacher who has taught him the love of reading. Luke is clueless in Kindergarten. His teacher says he is a daydreamer, and a charmer. Everyone in class wants to be his friend, especially the girls. AJ stays home with Mom and goes everywhere I go. Including the bathroom. He has an all knowing look about him, which makes him so adorable. Nick just visited the doctor on Monday for acid reflux. So now that we are on medication we are hoping his frequent up-chucking is long gone. He is now 5 months old and weighs 10 1/2 pounds. (He lost some weight due to the acid reflux).


Brian is still working for LanDesk Software. I'm glad he has a good job and can support our growing family. I stay home and tend to the kids and house needs. It's a crazy job.




Have a good 2008. Love the Codella family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling family!!! You and Brian should feel very proud.

Kara

Pete Codella said...

Cute photo! You beat us to a Christmas card/message. I decided my ongoing blogging was good enough for 2007. Dominic’s broken leg put our November and December in a tizzy. Good luck with the crazy job of being mom to the four boys (five if you count Brian).

Brehtt said...

Handsome boys! Joni is always telling me how much fun your boys are.