Sunday, September 09, 2007

Update on Nick





I guess I haven't been updating the blog enough. I've gotten several complaints on my neglect. So I thought I would post a few pictures and let everyone know how Nick is doing.

We have had several visits to the doctor in the last 2 weeks. He dropped his weight down to 6 lbs. and is slowly climbing his way back up. He now weighs 6 lbs. 4 oz. at 3 weeks old. His pneumonia and colapsed lung seem to be healed and he is now trying to get stronger. He is still very small, but very cute and loveable. He's got some wild brown hair too.

Grandma Madeline is here helping with all the duties of the house. She has been a big help, and we appreciate her willingness to be here and help.

I'll try and get some more pictures posted soon. And do better on the updates. (Next doctor appointment is Thursday).

No comments: