

Luke had a great first day at school. Yesterday we went to the mall and got the new backpack and he picked out an outfit all by himself. He was very set on getting basketball clothes. He is really into the jersey look. And he can take credit for the crazy socks as well. He only wears the socks that are thin and go all the way to his knees. He diffinately has his own style.
When I dropped him off he went right in and hung up his backpack and started playing with the puzzles on the table. (It was a nice change from Carter going to preschool). I picked him up and he says to me "that was a lot funner than being at home". Well I know where staying home with Mom now stands on the list of cool, fun things to do. I'm glad he had a good day. :)



1 comment:
Wow! He is getting to be so big. I'm glad that you got the boys school stuff all figured out.
Post a Comment