Luke got a shiner on Saturday. He was fighting over a Wii remote with AJ and his little 4 year old brother punched him in the eye. The purple blue color does bring out the green in his eyes. :) This is the first black eye in the family so I had to post it. I guess it was bound to happen with 4 boys. Fist fighting ......hmmm. Not allowed.
Luke just lost his upper tooth today as well. We will have to take photos. He looks so cute without his tooth. Big Boy!
Speaking of eyes. My little Nick has the most gorgeous eyes. I was trying out my new NIKON camera trying to capture his eyes.... So don't mind the donut face. He is so beautiful.



1 comment:
I have always noticed your boys' eyes! They are remarkable! I also noticed Luke's shiner on Sunday and just figured you beat him. ;o)
Post a Comment