I can't believe he's 2!!! I still call him my "baby". We had a great party for him. He loved his cake that his Mom and Dad made for him. Thanks to everyone that came and brought gifts. We had a fun night.
My Nick Love List:
I love his new "say cheese" face---he closes his eyes and makes some weird smile. I just laugh and take lots of pictures of him doing it because it won't last.
I love the way he says goodbye lately. It is a long drawn out "BYYYYYEEEE" with a perfect little hand wave. He doesn't just do it once but multiple times.
I love when he gives me loves. He gives the best hugs and kisses a Mom could ask for. So tight and cuddly.
I love that he goes to bed so easily and sleeps so good through the night.
I love when he copies every little thing his big brother AJ does. If AJ sits down, so does Nick. If AJ picks up a rock, So does Nick.
I love to watch him run. Who doesn't love to watch a 2 year old run. They get their arms moving back and forth so fast along with the cute little waddle.
I love his silent but all knowing nature about him. He really does know everything.
I love "my baby" Nick. He brings so much joy and happiness into our family.



1 comment:
I like the "say cheese" face, it is so cute :). You did a great job on the cake
Post a Comment