Here are a few photos of our January activities. Carter recieved an award at school for Most Improved Student. We are sooo proud of him and how hard he's been working.
We aslo got Nick's haircut, so there are a few photos of his new "do". Just for those of you that live far away and haven't seen it. It makes him look so old. He really is a todler now. Yesterday he climbed up on my lap and started licking my face. I'm sure he was trying to kiss me. It just makes me realize how fast he's growing and how he's recognizing things we do and trying to imitate them.
We also celebrated Brian's 33rd birthday. His brother Peter would say his life is half over now, but I say it's just beginning. Brian had a week long birthday with lots of celebrations.
We also finished a very hard puzzle that took us a month. And a picture of AJ holding his favorite christmas present. The box is still being played with a month later. Silly!



3 comments:
Wow, congratulations to Carter! What a wonderful award!!
Great getting caought up with your family. Please don't tell me that is a picture of your polayroom floor.....JK. You could create an I Spy. Are you on Face Book?
sounds like carte is quite the student. How fun for him and rewarding to you.
Oh my spelling. I am laying down with mmy laptop. If you can not decode I will send another message. There I sat up. Better.
Post a Comment