



We had both my birthday and AJ's 3rd birthday in October. AJ had such a good time. He kept telling everyone that it was his birthday. He had a little family party and a friends party. He loved his gift from Mom and Dad...his own scooter.
Halloween was kind of crazy this year, since everyone seemed to be at some level of sickness. Either they were getting over the flu or just starting that night. P&V came to trick or treat with us...which was so fun.
My mom helped the boys carve pumpkins. We didn't get any photos of the activity. And my camera died when I tried to take pictures of them later with their pumpkins. Vickey has some good ones to share though.




5 comments:
Cute cake Mo. You are getting pretty good at that! Cute kids too. You are also getting good at that!
I don't know, I think B&M should work on the cute kids part a bit more. Why stop at four?
I love that cake... very cool. Happy Birthday to you and AJ.
Melissa you have been tagged. Read my blog. Cynthia
Hey Melissa,
Could you change your link to our blog to http://bretnlaura.blogspot.com/ we decided to leave our last name of so please call the link the Bret'n Laura family or something without our last name.
Post a Comment