Friday, May 30, 2008

Wrapping up May






Spring Fever has hit the Codella household. The weather is perfect and we are all feeling the urge to get out and enjoy the outdoors again. The boys spend every minute of the day outside riding bikes and playing in the yard. We are still in school until July 1st. Which is hard on the boys. We go back to school on the 28th of July so only three weeks of summer for us.

I wanted to share some pictures that I have been taking. I love taking pictures, now that I have a great camera. And of course I love taking pictures of my kids, my favorite subject. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Rina said...

Hey! I had to check out the blog- its cute. Check out those gorgeous blue eyes- your baby is darling.
And Carter got baptised- tell him congrats.

justjoni said...

Hey Mahonna! I need that a picture of Luke in his graduation gown. What a freaking cute kid! I miss all the boys so much. Don't let them grow up without me.
Love ya-
Joni