Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Month of February




It's been a busy month. I barely have time to blog these days. So I thought, instead of doing the dishes while Nick sleeps, I'll blog the month of February real quick like. We had Luke's birthday. He is now 6 years old and all grown up. He's a great kid. It's fun to watch them get bigger. In the photo he's sporting the shirt that Aunt Joni bought him for his birthday. What a stud!
AJ is getting so big. He loves baby Nick. He is always bringing me his blankets and binkey. He will go up and hug him all the time. When he wants to hold him he says "my lap, my lap". He loves his baby brother.
We also started Nick on baby food about 2 weeks ago. He loves his food and is gaining weight by the lbs. He's my "Little Butterball" now. It's crazy when I pick him up and I can tell that he's gained a pound since the last time I picked him up. He's just chunking out all over. Cutie pie!
Until next time, MEL.

3 comments:

Pete Codella said...

cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Great photo of Nick. What beautiful eyes your boys have!
Vick

Brehtt said...

Cute pictures. Your boys are growing up. They are very handsome kids. It was fun to see you and your family for Joni's birthday.