It always feels good to get into the single digits. I am on the countdown. I have 8 weeks left, less if you want to consider I've never gone a full 40 weeks with any of the boys. I'm counting down weeks in the single digits, but that also means the level of comfort is decreasing as well. I know what to expect in the last few months, so I'm not really excited for the next 8 weeks. (Gaining a pound a week, sleepless nights, peeing every 20 minutes.)
I'll be keeping everybody informed about the progress, and the lack of progress as we dwindle the weeks down.
My Mom really wanted me to post the pictures of the boys catching frogs while we were camping, so I included those as well. Enjoy!!



1 comment:
You are super woman! I wish you would have taken more pictures! Love ya- Joni
Post a Comment