


I think when you get back from vacation you need another vacation to recover. It's a vicious cycle. This is my most favorite time of year. I'm excited for the seasons to change and the Holidays to come.
Carter is back in school from being off track and he's enjoying it a lot. It's still hard for him to want to do sight words and read but he loves math and thinking skills. He has come really far since he got his glasses 7 months ago.
Luke stays busy helping Mom and home with chores and going to Prescool.
We finally got AJ's haircut for all those that were concerned about his girly locks. He did great. His stylist said that he was the best baby she has ever done. He just sat so still on my lap, I couldn't believe it. So she was able to take extra time and shave his neck and trim his ears good. He's adorable.
I just wanted to post some pictures of the last month or so. And also some vacation ones as well. I feel like I could post 50 or so to show how much fun we had in NY, but I'll have to choose the best ones.
The first one is of the boys with their new cousin Vance Faraci, visiting their home in Hyde Park, Vermont.
The second is of AJ showing his cheesy grin, missing his front tooth. His teeth came in in such a strange order and his middle tooth has been missing for over a month now. Also notice his haircut.
Third is of Brian and I at Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory in Vermont.



No comments:
Post a Comment