After months of endless labor (mostly on Brian's part), we have a completed bedroom for Carter and Luke. They have been sleeping in their bedroom for 4 nights now!! Brian started back in January when we found out about our new arrival coming in Aug. Then in just the last 10 days while Grandpa Pete and Grandma Madeline were visiting from NY we focused every minute of the day to the room. Installing closets, painting doors, hanging doors, buying decor....the list goes on. The pictures really don't do it justice, the room looks great. It gives the boys so much more room. They have been showing everyone in the neighborhood their new room so I think they are quite proud of it.
July 2011 house building photos
15 years ago



2 comments:
Wow! Looks great! I'm sure the boys do love it.
I think it looks adorable! Don't worry about Brian doing endless labor, your time for that will come soon enough. :)
Post a Comment