Friday, December 09, 2005

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, It's COLD

We have been enjoying some lovely weather here in SLC. Dad may enjoy to here that with our indoor outdoor temperature clock, we recorded -1.8 degrees on our front porch. This whole week has been nasty. Nighttime outtings our in single digit temperatures. It is very COLD.

I'm sure Vickey and Dominic will enjoy there short visit in SLC. Hope those Vegas folks bring some eskimo clothes with them.

Our house dryer has been acting up. It works then it doesn't work, on and on. Seems everyone else wants a new dryer too, we will be getting the new one at the start of next week. I'll then be rid of our old washer and dryer. Gotta love growing up and having to worry about household machines and improvements.

I've finally got the basement bathroom ready for it's last coat of mud, only finishing details remain. I think I am stuck until we get the shower done. Won't be able to paint and get a nice edge until I know where the edge is going to be. So I guess that project will sit for a while, probably the new year. Plus the basement is cold to work in this time of year.

And for the record, posted comments may look silly in the future. I love Blogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I know what you mean,but I am glad I am not out there in the cold weather. I am sure we will get plenty of that in New York, though.
Take care,
Vick

Pete Codella said...

silly comments?